Skip to main content

Reply to "Arizona Senior All-Academic Tryouts"

Originally Posted by Suds:
While my son did not make the academic game, he not only had several colleges call/text him telling him they do not understand how he did not make it, but one of the schools that saw him during the try-out called and offered him!

Originally Posted by AcademicsFirst:

Hey Everyone....

Just wanted to see if anyone has gone through the tryouts for the Senior All Academic Game.  Son is a LHP Senior in So. Calif. Foothill League and was invited to the tryout this coming Thursday, so just wanted to know what to expect.  I've heard through coaches that the participants for the game itself are pretty well already determined, but that the tryouts are thing to be at since most all of the colleges are at the tryouts since there is nothing else going on Thursday.

Not hoping for a lot, but figured with his 4.35 GPA and being a LHP, that maybe there are some academic schools out there looking.  Thanks for any heads up.

Great for you guys, sounds like it was well worth it. That's always good to hear. Hope my son has a similar story after next weeks Junior Academic tryouts.