Skip to main content

Reply to "Army/Navy/Air Force baseball programs"

Saw the thread thought I would give my two cents.

First, congrats to Steve May o7 for his choice of Army. I think CadDad is correct and the newspaper is confused. My son received a "letter of confirmation" to Army. This was an indication to the player he has been accepted to WP if all goes well with the appointment process. I do not think there is any NLI at the academies.

Bull Dog 19....I think you are making a good choice for the right reasons. Fist officer then studies and baseball. This really can be difficult. But if completed, you can consider yourself a "man" above the rest. The committment is 5 years. You can look at it in two ways....that it is tough and a long commitment or it is a great, long term job while everyone else is stumbling along. The Army is a sure thing. My son spent four of his greatest, toughest, most memmoriable years there. Meeting the president is just one event that we all coveted. I look forward to hearing more about your future.

CPLZ... good luck.

IF you all have any questions about Army, I would be happy to help. Army is the best. Coach Joe, just simply put, loves it there. He was my son's mentor while at the academy.
Last edited by ahsbb