Skip to main content

Reply to "Arrogant and Cocky"

@ARCEKU21 posted:

Thought of this post after our game last night. Our team goes up 5 through 2nd inning. Other team starts a come back. Their big hitter (already disliked by many) hits a 3 run HR, bat flips in front of our dugout and gives the dugout the finger to mouth "shhhh" as he walks to first. Rounds third and starts grabbing his crotch. Other things happen and the wheels fall off. They go up 13-5 on us. Then the wheels start falling off for them. They put in a pitcher who was throwing decently hard. After every pitch he would yell at our batters. Shaking his head and yelling "yea". Got them out of the jam and he turns to our dugout and flexes and yells. Back out for the next inning. Walk here, hit there, and 3 run bomb there. Coach left him in and we hit a walk off double to win the game. Silence is golden! The kid ended up taking his glove and throwing it out over the visitors dugout onto the track next to it. Best throw of the night!

I get particularly annoyed when I see stories like this that involve Texas high school teams. The coach of your opposing team should not allow that kind of behavior. I would love to know what school that is, in a PM if you please.