Skip to main content

Reply to "."

I dont think the games were live streamed unless they put the premium teams on some special fields that i didnt see.  The academic game tryouts had a video purchase option where you agreed to make the video available to any school who wanted it.   Unfortunately i bought it so his slow 60 and missed backhand are preserved for posterity.  Son wrote 15 or so schools in advance.  He thinks about a third watched his video based on some activity tracker. 3 sent a text to travel coach.  Coach reportedly did contact a few other schools proactively.  Will definitely update if any contact comes from this.  Cant imagine it will.  Pretty meh academic tryout and no one saw him hit or field.   

This might mean nothing when you compare it to your overall experience, but don't sweat the 60.  EVERYONE is slower at the Fall Classic, jr. sr., soph, whatever. It's like geometric proof.  Terrible track for a 60.  It was that way in 2015 and, in the immortal words of David Byrne, it's the same as it ever was.

Sorry your experience was so rough, but really appreciate you sharing it.