Skip to main content

Reply to "Back to school 2022"

Do parents seriously write that?!?  Oh my!  I have seen the parents of 202.. Facebook pages, but assumed it was more for information or questions parents might ask that their kid may not have an answer to (move in information, graduation, etc.)

Yes, the site is there for parents to ask questions, lots of, "should I bring this, or is there a "store" near campus, etc.  but yes, there are lots of posts trying to get kids together through parents, with descriptions of their kids interests, I may have embellished a little with the long walks quote, but not all that much..

Some of it's pretty hilarious and without a doubt I sit there just saying to myself,  CUT THE CORD ALREADY!  Ergo my wife threatening me not to post, cause I can be a bit mean.    If I ever posted anything about my son on there for purposes of making friends for him,,,,, I'm sure my son's response would be,  "sleep with one eye open, dad, with one eye open"

Okay, sorry, enough comedy, this thread did have a real purpose and I'll be happy to share what that day was like at the end of the week, keeping it as close to baseball related as possible.

Cheers