Skip to main content

Reply to "Baseball at its Best"

Its interesting how we all get our baseball fix---with my boys out of school and their baseball areers done I neededo find another means of satisfying the thirst

W have the states going on now in CT and Saturday I drove an hour to see one team with players who will be playing with us this summer and then an hour plus back up to catch a night game again with a team that had players in the line up that played for us last year or will be playing with us this summer. Tomorrow I will do the same once again

Friday night I will be at SHEA Stadium in NY for the PSAL A Title Game between Monroe HS and George Washington HS--- GW has the #136 pick in the draft, ANGEL SALOME, who played for us this past fall as well as a number of other kids who played for us and will be playing for us.

I call them our kids--with my boys finished with their careers these young men are taking their place. They are like my sons

Incidently in the Friday Nite game at Shea I expect to see Danny Almonte ( rememeber that name from LLWS a few years back) pitch against George Washington.

We all find a way to satisfy the hunger !!!