Skip to main content

Reply to "Baseball Italy trip question"

I have been on several trips with the North American Prospects along with several other college coaches from DFW and around the country. They are a great organization and the trip is first class all the way. There are no college or pro scouts in the stands in Europe. Your kids is not going to get a scholarship for going on this trip. It is an opportunity to compete on an international level against teams from several different countries and to interact with other kids from Europe. In addition to the baseball side of things, the teams get to tour all of the major sights in the respective cities. That’s what the trip is about and should be viewed as such. I have been on at least 7 trips with these guys to various spots and they are a blast, but no you are not going to get recruited because of it, unless the team that you are playing for has a coach that likes you. It is not everyday that you get to play baseball in Europe and if you can afford it, it is a tremendous opportunity.

It is in no way a scam. If you have any questions call them directly or call me on my cell at 214-794-3567 and I would be happy to answer and questions about my past experience.

Brandon Rains
Head Baseball Coach
Brookhaven College