Skip to main content

Reply to "Baseball recruiting"

rebelfan63,
I apologize if I seem too basic but I would classify this as more of a camp because different D-1’s would be competing for the same players and would be hesitant to invite other D-1 coaches onto their campuses to “recruit” the same players. Juco coaches and pro scout will frequently assist a D-1 staff with their camps because these relationships benefit all parties involved. A D-1 coach will feed selected JUCO’s players he is recruiting because this tends to protect those players knowing the JUCO’s will develop and then guide their players back to that specific D-1. While scouts and college coaches sometimes compete for the same players, the relationships between the two will always be necessary. There are different venues you can use to get exposure and depending on your budget and your son’s talent, some will be better suited than others. Bama Bomber is keenly aware of the opportunities in the South and a very good judge of talent when it comes to high school and college baseball. Seek him out.
Best of Luck,
Fungo