Skip to main content

Reply to "Bat Bags??"

dougjanchik posted:
CaCO3Girl posted:
dougjanchik posted:

Does anyone know if the No Errors baseball bat bags are a good pick I bought one they seem really good but need about 12 more...  Just seeing if anyone has used them in the past before I buy a dozen!! ..  Here is their website noerrors.com.  

My son had one, it held up well.  The other three people that we knew that had them had major trouble with the zippers breaking.

Son didn't like it because it was SOOOO huge he could fit in it himself which meant he kept loosing things because it was just SOOO huge!  Has since went to a small Duffel he could carry and a bat-pack.

For the VERY high price my vote would be no, do not order a dozen. If you are talking about older kids go with the duffel/bat pack option.  If you are talking younger kids the Boombah catchers bag and Mizzuno Samurai have a good amount of space for less than 1/2 the price of the No Errors bag. .

Cool thanks...  Yes the kids are in that crossover stage of going from backpacks to wheeled bat bags.  Some of the kids had the bat bag backpacks in the past and the vote is split....Ughh A few of them said  Boombah only held up barely 2 seasons.  Im going to beat this bag up a bit and put it to the test the next few weeks.  Also, some parents are not interested in Mizuno cuz its an Asian product.  Baseball was easier when i was a kid!!  I'll report bag how it stands up.  Thanks so much for your thoughts this helps!!

Expecting any youth bag to hold up more than 2 seasons is dreaming.  They are rained on, stepped on, drug through gravel, dirt, and other questionable areas. The no Errors bag only held up 2 seasons and that I considered to be good.  Teams change, team colors change...etc. Get the Boombah bags for the catcher...but those HUGE boombah bat packs are WAY over the top, they look more like campers gear!  A normal Demarini bag does fairly well for bat-packs.