Skip to main content

Reply to "Batting cage installation instructions?"

Thanks

This bulding was built as a commercial use some 40 years ago i think, it is unknown to me if it is steel framing or wood, but it is wood sided, paneled inside
, cement floor, well heated.
I can't do it today, the REC director is home ill, but i could get you a picture of the inside if there is a way to email it to you or post it here on the site? I have an outside photo from last year as the building was sand bagged to protect from flooding.

I don't have the ability to understand movement of the building, without an engineer doing a report and i don't know who i'd get to do that.

I did call a site that was mentioned on one of the pages here (sterling maybe)a netting company and all they did was sell the kit and had no idea on weight loads.

In regards to changes in cable, we will not be having it up that long of times-2-3 hours minimum to 8 hours max, 1-3 x a week, guessing, if i need more cable to adjust for that i can add extra length.

I just called ]http://www.wwewirerope.com/aircraftcable/, they were listed on another discussion here on this web site,, and they indicated 1/8th cables were sufficient with 1/4 x 4 turnbuckles? 3 strands.

thanks

quote:
Once you get it up take some pics and post them here so we can get a look at what you have done. May help some others one day.

When life hands you gators - make Gatorade

I will gladly do that!
Last edited by bop