Skip to main content

Reply to "Beach District Games: March 15-20 (Week 1)"

Lynn,

Again, you are misinformed. This is not my first rodeo. I've been through it as a player and a coach at the collegiate level. As for being a parent, my son will be judged on his actions on and off the field. We have discussed this for years. This is not new to him. I am proud of him. He is a great kid. There is nothing he can do to change the way I feel about him. Every school that is speaking with him knows his character, integrity and ability (and has commended him on such). I am not worried at all about him. I appreciate your concern, though.

As far as the game between the lines...it is. People like you and I are not in between the lines. We are simply discussing two sides of an argument on an internet message board. I haven't been upset and a couple of your responses have actually made me laugh because I know your agenda.

Lynn, your last post insinuates my son is doing something wrong - which he isn't. I would recommend you leave him out of it. If there is something you'd like to discuss, feel free to call me.

Good luck.
Last edited by redbird5