Skip to main content

Reply to "Best 15/16u Team this summer"

quote:
I promise you that whoever takes the field against us, win or lose, will know they were in a street fight Eek

As for the Junior Olympics, unless you have 3 or more legitimate pro prospects, there's really no need to go down there. You can acheive the same thing from playing in almost any other tournament if you show up down there without legitimate guys. Haven't seen your roster, but if you feel like you have these type of players, then it will be a wonderful event, and will get those particular prospects on people's radar screens at a young age. I am aware that you guys and Kelley have played outstanding competition over the last few years, and I will say that the Jr. Olympics definitely will provide great competition.

The Premier League won't let 15 year old teams in there, because they haven't played anyone in the 15/16 age group yet to measure up against. Evidently, the current coaches with teams in the Premier League will evaluate teams this Summer to see if they belong in the Premier League or not. I will say that there are probably a few 15 year old teams out there who could compete and do well in the Premier League, however, it is essentially a 16 year old league this year and most likely will be in the future. What you need to do is take care of your business this year as a 15 year old team, and you should be selected to play in the 16 year old league. Best of luck to you all.
Last edited by NorTex Baseball