Skip to main content

Reply to "Best academic showcase to attend? AZ fall Academic Classic or Perfect Game"

Skip the PG Academic....never a clue if the school you're interested in willl be attending (unless your son specifically asks the HC or RC, which I recommend doing before you sign up for any camp or showcase)

AZ Classic is excellent, but sells out early.  Get on a team for the weekend, and play in the one day academic event, which all the Ivy's, and a lot of other HA's attend.  Great experience for my HS Junior at the time.

While the Showball and HF Camps are expensive, they are the best bang for the buck.  However: your son's interest in aviation is great, limited offerings though, and do your son's baseballl skills fit the profile of those schools???  (Navy, AF, UofIllinois, SIU, Purdue are schools that come to mind).

If your son is interested in the Naval or Air Force Academy he needs to get a jump on it...different positioning required to meet the timelines...independant of baseball.  If your son has video and his club coaches think he's a minium Mid D1 player I can guide for Air Force. Send PM if you think he has the baseball skills and projects to have a min 29 ACT 30+ better, gpa if with strong curriculum is good.