Skip to main content

Reply to "Best Baseball Memory"

I've got a few...

- Personally, making my Jr. High School team was really something I'll always remember... Up till that point I was kind of inexperienced, only playing 1 season of organized LL... But I got lucky and hit the only HR in Tryouts, and that, and some hustle, in all honesty got me on the team... Other personal things: Making High-School team...

- My son at age 11 has totally eclipsed my baseball "career" in his short existence... The memories that he's given me so far are incredible: Made 10u Cal Ripken "A" All-Star team as an 8-year-old, Started at SS and Led-off, Hit a HR as an 8-year-old... This past year as a 10-year-old: Hit 2 HR's in a playoff game off the league's best two 13-year-old pitchers, Made 12u "A" All-Star Team, and became their starting SS... Hit numerous HR's in 2008 but the 2 that standout are: a Walk-off 2-Run HR in USSSA, Hit a Grand-Slam in USSSA... Also, he fought back from a shoulder injury this past year as well... Last memory of 2008 - Made the 11u AAU "Juice" team (looking for hopefully even more memories this upcoming 2009 Spring season!)...
Last edited by Bolts-Coach-PR