Skip to main content

Reply to "Best Baseball Memory"

Prime9 thats an awesome post and so true for me as well. The long rides in the truck to the games and back home. The time spent in the motel rooms watching college football games together , eating chicken wings. And having his team mates hang out in the room with us just talking "smack" and having a great time. The time spent working on the game. The long toss , hitting , just playing catch , working on the field together , etc etc. Special , very special memories.

Yes there are some great memories about games and accomplishments. And hopefully many more to come. But the role changes as your son advances in the game. Now I am the guy in the background there to listen and give support. And if asked some advice as well. But I am happy with just being another parent supporting the team and watching my son grow into an even better player and a great young man.

Whats also so awesome about all of this is I get to watch other peoples sons do the exact same thing. And to get to see other posters kids do the same thing is special as well.