Skip to main content

Reply to "Big 10 football"

That's not the way they worded their post. And college isn't the only place you can get covid. So, instead of keeping the kid home and letting him interact with an at-risk adult seems the better choice is to send the kid to school and keep them away from said adults. I know from reading your post over the years you know this, but then you post that drivel above. Kinda goes to my point. Is covid something to be concerned about? Yes, I don't think anyone would disagree with that.  But people are letting it cloud their judgment and for most that shouldn't be the case. I don't worry a lot about my son getting covid. I do worry about him driving home down a busy ass highway. I worry about him going out and drinking and maybe driving like I know college-age kids do. I worry about sex and pregnancy. Of the things I worry about that might negatively affect my sons life covid is down the list.

I think that there is a legitament concern  about bringing COVID home to the family, just as there is a legitament concern for the things you have posted.