Skip to main content

Reply to "Big 12"

I'm sorry but I just don't understand what some people's line of thought is. It's just as likely that we won't develop a vaccine or therapeutic as it is we will. So how long do we hide in the basement? You do understand the government can't keep printing money and handing it out forever. It doesn't take a profoundly intelligent person to see the damage being done to the country and economy. All because of, what is to the vast majority of people, the flu.

I'd like to meet up here in five years and see what some of you have to say then, because the first few dominoes of the economy have been knock over, but there will be many more to follow. And there's a good chance some of them are going to land squarely on top of some of the children and grandchildren of posters here. 

Who said that you should hide in the basement? I don't ever remember ANYONE stating that!!!!

You are right about the government keep handing out money. I know some people who won't go back to work because they  make more money staying home.  Wait until they have to pay taxes on that free money.  I just see things and have to shake my head.  Crowded beaches, crowded bars and lakes in some states.  Hasn't anyone learned anything?

PPP and the Cares act money should have gone to the people who truly needed it.  No oversight.

If you are addressing the last few sentences to me, I have grown responsible children. My daughter has 2 teenage step kids who are not allowed to go hang out with just anyone. And son is being careful as he can so that he is able to be healthy when and if they return. So don't go there.