Skip to main content

Reply to "Big 12"

@TPM posted:

I didn't catch that remark as sarcasm but I am glad that you explained.

Do you think that if states had been better prepared we might not be having this discussion? 

What do you do when your ER, your ICU, your hospital rooms are filled to capacity as well as  corridors,  hallways, no ventilators, when your staff is recycling PPE daily when it's supposed to be after every patient, or you are understaffed because your staff becomes ill.  Not to mention governors are on the phone  day and night begging for equipment.  I am not putting the blame on anyone because, THEY JUST DID NOT KNOW!  And neither did  government healthcare systems that were overwhelmed such as Medicare, Medicaid.  Do you know their protocols?  

Actually, because of  what has happened, governors, state representatives, county and city officials, CDC, OSHA, NCAA, conference officials, university Board of Directors, university Presidents,  professors, athletic departments, coaches etc. are working around the clock on a plan, that has to be approved, so that it will be safe when and if every student arrives on campus.  Yes, we know Texas is allowing schools to open up, but there aren't a lot of guarantees. It will be interesting to see how states fair in the next few weeks.

Do not assume that all is well. There is much to be done so that your son and others can go play baseball, maybe, next spring. Also do not assume baseball will be played at all, as this is a step by step roll out.  

As a parent, what are you doing with your son to protect the universities staff or his coaches, other teammates?

What is happening at VA hospitals should be disturbing  and unexcusable to each and every one of us. 

I dont mean to get on you but we should all be in this together, we should be caring  and respectful of each other.  

by caring and respectful you mean we should agree with you correct?

if there is a different opinion that values the macro world over the micro life count that is unacceptable correct?