Skip to main content

Reply to "Big League World Series on ESPN Question"

Shout to all of the people who applaud the kids who got a once in a lifetime opportunity to play in the Big League World Series on ESPN. I wish my son had played it 2010 when most of the garbage printed here was labeling these kids as rec players. That is totally untrue in 2014F and I am sure it was in 2010. The competition in this tournament was top shelf. There were many players ranked in the top 500 by perfect game and numerous draft picks playing. Many of the players on the 2014 championship team from Clearwater played for several highly regarded perfect game teams. Don't let the Little League label fool any of you. This was Perfect Game level baseball in Easley. Most of your "AAU" teams would have had your butts kicked by the Puerto Rican team which contained many Perfect Game ranked kids also. If you have a chance to get involved in Big League Baseball after the high school season ends do it. It is awesome competition and a great experience. If our sons were playing college ball we would be glad to invite you to Clearwater for a game. Play Big League Baseball. It rocks