Skip to main content

Reply to "Biggest Off-season Drama"

quote:
I am represented by a union that is paid to care what I make and what others who do the same work make compared to me.
I figured as much but felt I would wait for you to state it. Fortunately I've always been free to have unlimited earning power. I only concern myself with how much I can make.

quote:
My employer ( the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) is running in a deficit.........I would never see a raise over the cost of living much less doubled income.
You didn't answer the question.

quote:
You mean like this from one of your posts: don't look if you will be offended at a spoof on Jackson
I think I posted that. Jackson is a media w.hore and an opportunist who uses race to find the tv cameras.

quote:
it is freedom to chose to participate and not be excluded due to condition of finances and discriminatory excess fees. The truth is the less money you make, the less choices you have. The NBA ticket price is discriminatory to the "common" man.
Are you saying prices should be lowered to accomodate everyone rather than what the market will bear?

quote:
Shaq is washed up at the end of his career
Shaq is washed up relative to being a star. Any physical center who can average 12 points and 7 rebounds in 24 minutes a game can play a role on a team.
Last edited by RJM