Skip to main content

Reply to "Billions & Billions"

RossGA posted:

PABaseball - Good to hear from someone in the Braves marketing department.   As currently constructed the Braves have a zero percent chance of winning the WS.  Prospects are cool, parades are cooler.  After suffering through a rebuild, fans have been told the Braves would be shopping in any aisle this offseason.  AA left out that while shopping in any aisle he would be standing in the dollar store.  Braves would have one of the better situations in baseball if management and ownership cared about winning.  Unfortunately they do not.  So we will suffer through the season with a minor league rotation and bullpen and half of a major league lineup.

Yeah I didn't think I'd get the job considering I'm a Yankees fan from the northeast. But now that I have it I'm here to tell you that the sky isn't falling because of the failure to sign powerhouse Patrick Corbin to an 8 year deal.  

You're right though. Management doesn't care about winning, that is why they decided not to make any moves this offseason. They wouldn't want to make the playoffs two years in a row. I might lose my job if that happens. Good thing the fans are done, they don't have to endure it anymore.