Skip to main content

Reply to "Bishop Sullivan Catholic HS"

I find this entire discussion extremely interesting. I have know idea how you can place blame on a coach in a program where he is completely unsupported and underminded by the schools policies and its AD. I applaude the coaching staff for making the strides they have with what I have seen as a pathetic excuse for a program and a group of athletes who were uncomitted players. Your comments about the AD at BSCH are absolutely spot on. He is the reason why the baseball program at Catholic is crippled. I commend the coach for handling this past season as well as he did. The Catholic baseball program is not adept to turning out athletes, they are focused on bickering between parents and players as well as; off field politics. If the coach had a committed group of players and parents as well as a program he could impliment then I believe he could produce....and FYI the coach of Catholic worked single-handedly for most of the year, managing the team alone with no assistant whatsoever and only the help of one parent during the last half of the year, so your insults are directly aimed at him. The only people who should be ashamed are the lack of participation and support from the school, the AD and the parents who sat around bickering while the program crumbled. In turn, I would not pass judegment by posting on a forum until you have proven yourself adept at dealing with a sorry excuse for a program such as Catholic's.