Skip to main content

Reply to "Bishop Sullivan Catholic HS"

baseballwtchr....if you go back and review the comments you will see that the "blame" is placed with the AD and administration. Coach Hall was in a no win situation as was the previous coach. As long as the current AD "runs things" with the support of the powers to be they will never have the same success as the other private schools. As far as your comments about applauding "the coaching staff for making the strides they have with what I have seen as a pathetic excuse for a program and a group of athletes who were uncomitted players" I have to disagree. The true baseball players(6) at catholic came to that team in the spring prepared because they work with private coaches or workout with other programs in the off season. As the season progressed and practice got cancelled or lasted 3o minutes with no BP, fielding or bullpen work then everyone of those players skills started to drop off. That is directly tied to coaching. I will give that Coach Hall was mostly by himself but given that he had several dad's (including one who's son graduated last year) with coaching experience all he had to do was ask. And lastly, I was not trying to "pass judgement by posting on a forum". All I was doing was stating the fact that once again for the second year in a row the AD and or coach didn't show for the TCIS all conference meeting. Since the STATS on MaxPreps NEVER got entered correctly if at all then the other coaches really didn't have an idea how the players really did. And for the record the coach knew about the meeting and told the players that he didn't go because the process is all political anyway.