Skip to main content

Reply to "Bishop Sullivan Catholic HS"

vavals....I do have a connection with the BSCHS baseball program as well as several other competitive programs in the area, which is why when I came across some of your posts I felt compelled to respond. My response was simply an attempt to shed some light on your misguided and what I believe are incorrect accusations. Even in your most recent response in which you lay out a laundry list of information I find discrepancies. One instance...I distinctly remember coach Hall offering extra help to the boys whenever they needed it...including coming early or staying late if necessary...but I guess we were not given the same information. Second instance... Coach Hall apparently was present last year at the conference meeting; this information is verified by other TCIS coaches as well....so to state "Catholic did not have representation for two years" is still an incorrect statement. These are not the only sections of your reponse that I take issue with but I do not feel it necessary to counter your statements line for line. You are correct we could go back and forth for days on this subject; however that would be a waste of time since you are so clearly single-minded about BSCHS baseball as am I. I personally believe that working on a solution and supporting the coaching staff would be a much more productive venture for those affiliated with Catholic. In reference to your initial statement pertaining to not hiding who you are, I did check your profile and I do recall you in the stands and the type of support/comments I've seen/heard you offer... In fact I believe for the last two weeks of play I heard nothing but negativity and that you were sending your son to Atlantic Shores, if that’s the case then I do not understand your need to continue to focus on Catholic...other than to simply be malicious. If you do intend to continue with the program then why don't you dispense with the negativity and put some of that baseball knowledge to good use and help rather than hurt...I hear Coach Hall is still looking for assitant coaches.