Skip to main content

Reply to "Blatant Corruption, what should I do."

quote:
Originally posted by .:

KellerDad: A little self promotion? how about it was so u didnt think I was some second rate player trying to find a spot on a varsity team. Be a LOT more respectful in your posts, and you should put yourself in someone elses shoes.

This is about playing time, not making the team. I know high school isn't the last stop, I play on a very competitive travel team and attend showcases.

Respectful?

Son, you need to grow up some. You stated in your first post that you didn't make the team at your previous school so you transfered. There was and probably a reason you didn't make the team, and a reason you are not getting playing time now. You can't always move away from your problems, or blame others for them.

Just because somebody else's dad is giving money to a team doesn't mean that is the reason why you aren't getting playing time or making the team.

As I stated before, you might want to look in the mirror. There are a lot of reasons kids don't get playing time, and some of them have nothing to do with talent, and everything to do with attitude.
Last edited {1}