Skip to main content

Reply to "Blue Grey Classic"

I took a fast look this afternoon and could not believe the terrible comments that were being made about the Blue-Grey especially by Catcher Dad. My son attended the Blue-Grey this past year at William & Mary and also Coastal Carolina. Both he and I were so pleased. He had also gone to TEAM ONE and Perfect Game and Blue-Grey was the best. I was able to talk with the coaching staff at Blue-Grey including Mike Jones about what my next step should be with my son. They ask me to call them if they could help. I had no access to TEAM ONE and Perfect Game staff. The Coastal Carolina staff was at the Showcase. I know I talked with them. If TEAM ONE and Perfect Game had a banquet my son was not invited. The Blue-Grey banquet was a good experience.Catcher Dad was not at the same banquet that my son and I were at. Number of coaches is not the most important thing folks. You need to market your son. My son signed early at the DI level and got lots on baseball money. Blue-Grey did not do it all - but helped a lot. Perfect Game and Team One did nothing. Guess my son was not good enough.