Skip to main content

Reply to "Cal State campuses will not open this fall, fall sports cancelled, UC schools may follow"

My son's college came out yesterday stating they will be open in the fall with "flexible-learning options include preparing for a variety of learning modalities—online, face to face, and a blend of the two. We plan for students to have the flexibility to move between online and face-to-face options as the situation unfolds".  That description is probably purposefully a tad vague but face to face to me means they will be on campus as its not a commuter college.   I see in the first linked article that Stanford plans to onboard Freshman in the fall, at a minimum, which I think is a good thing if doable.

When Cal State posts the fall tuition schedule someone needs to analyze and post the tuition reductions!

Friend of mine has a daughter at San Diego State, their fees are increasing. Quick search on their website confirms. It would be difficult to justify the expense for undergraduate work without the "campus experience." Anyone can take online classes at a community college for FREE!