Skip to main content

Reply to "Cal State campuses will not open this fall, fall sports cancelled, UC schools may follow"

@TPM posted:

Good that's what people should do. My husband works with Feed Broward and sends those in need, especially feeding homeless, vets and seniors. Unfortunetly his phone rings 24/7. 

DeSantis is ok. He will come out good in the next election. That's all these guys care about.

You can't blame Cuomo. NYC population was overwhelmed. You have multiple families that live together. That created huge problems.  But then again he, like others went with what the administration was telling us.

Just remember that we live in the same state but our counties are like different worlds.  Martin County  where you live as of today has had 321 cases and 7 deaths, Broward , where I live 6,243 cases and 279 deaths. That's like night and day, would you agree. So of course we will see things differently.

The bolded is a pretty interesting opinion. I wonder if all those affected by the returning of Senior citizen Covid patients to the long term care facilities (mandated by Cuomo) would agree with you? Did 'the administration' really tell him do that?

You can't blame Cuomo? Let me guess......Trump's fault?