Skip to main content

Reply to "Camp involving talking to admissions?"

I'll try to include some more information.

I have been in contact with this coach for months. He invited to this camp from the first time I contacted him and I have grown to talk to this coach weekly. He attended one of my games in which I had an average game, nothing special but didn't do poorly either. I contacted him shortly after and asked about my performance and hope to see if he had anything to say about my performance, good or bad. He didn't get a reply back about my performance but rather said to keep doing well and keep him updated on my season. As the weeks went on I told him of how every game I played was going. He insisted that he wanted me to come to the camp. When I asked if he could attend a game in his area this upcoming Fall season, he just said he wanted to attend the camp.

Regardless, this is a team that has recruited the most so far. This is a school I am interested. It is somewhat local and play in a conference with teams very close to me.

The camp was something my family and I were attending regardless. I know of no one who has attended this school, nor the baseball program.

I wasn't looking for people about this specific camp, I just wondered if anyone had ever done this on a Camp invite.