Skip to main content

Reply to "Can a cyber-friend be as good as any friend?"

PGStaff saying...

One can never have too many friends!

Personally I've never ever considered friendship being what someone can do for someone else.

I have very close friends I've known my entire life. To this day we still get together often, and swap lies, and drink beer and argue about politics or any other topic that comes up.

I have different very close friends that are involved in my baseball life. I'd like to think I have close friends here, even some that I've never met in person. I think it's easy to pick out the people you want as friends. Its the ones that want to be a friend rather than an enemy. IMO we are all the same in that way.

So yes, I feel like I have many friends here. I can tell that they're friends. Because my greatest talent is being able to sniff out the enemy!

There is no question that this site has produced many very good friendships. I think it's because of the quality of the membership. BTW, I've met people before they ever got involved here on this site and ended up liking them even more after reading their opinions about various subjects.

The "human" side to this message board is what makes it so special IMO