Skip to main content

Reply to "Can you be drafted without being contacted?"

My name is Joe Arnold I am currently a co owner and parter in getmynameout and the Utica Brewers franchise I was the head coach at Florida for eleven years also east coast scouting supervisor for the Yankees for eleven years and won four world series I won two NCAA world series as the head coach at Florida Southern. I did not expect this conversation to take this route nor did I intend or want it to.
i must say when i logged on to the internet today and saw the amount of disrespectful messages from jimmy and others on this forum i was disappointed and it left a bad taste in my mouth about this forum overall

i had mentioned several times that i never intended to be pompous that was disregarded

Most of my work on this website has been done through private messaging and making phone calls to college coaches and scouts that I know to provide assistance for families who ask questions

I felt the need to clarify a few issues on this topic and did so respectfully as I have received messages of thanks for the information. Typing on the computer is a tough way to express an opinion being there is no mood or emotion as I have said before

Once again if you have questions feel free to message me.