Skip to main content

Reply to "Central Washington U, West Virginia Tech, Brewton-Parker College"

BPC got a new coach a few weeks ago. Not sure why the old coach left, but the new guy is young, threw for the A's in the low minor leagues, and should bring a spark to their program. They only got in 29 games, which is odd considering weather isn't going to be an issue in that area of Georgia. I don't know if the season was cut short or what. The website wasn't updated at all between the pre-season and the new coach announcement besides adding in final scores and whatnot, no articles, which is also strange. All of that could have been associated with why a new coach was brought in. Fairly low price-tag, average to below-average facilities all around, not ranked regionally as far as academics go.

I don't know much about WVTech besides what I was told from guys I have played summer baseball with recently. Had a good jump from 2014 to 2015 record wise to get a tick above .500. Brought in a new coach that is a 20 year coaching veteran a few years ago as well. Seems to be on the up and up baseball wise, though I believe the players I met said the school has been in financial trouble and may or may not be in the early stages of closing or merging.

Don't know enough about CWU to provide any help there. I like the geographical spread of schools you are asking about though!