Skip to main content

Reply to "Chance to play in college"

Update-

2019 got to play in front of collegiate coaches in early June at a Legion camp - he hit 89 and stayed 86+ in his bullpen.   ran a 6.78 . Spoke to all the coaches involved at the camp and was part of the All-Star team which played a ABL team. Pitched 1 inning, no hits, no BB in that game.  He will be attending the AZ Fall Senior Classic this year after a PG showcase in Sep.  Has thrown very well this Legion season. Only allowed 4 hits in 17 innings so far. 

2021- having a good season at Legion. Batting .420 as of now for the season. He also got to compete in the All- Star game. He only hit 83-82 on the bump in his bullpen, but got to pitch a inning against ABL players.  no hits and no walks in a inning.  Pretty funny. Looked like a little boy against players from gonzaga, u of Miami.  basically throwing change ups to them. Going out to AZ in Oct. 

Both will looking to forward to going out this fall. 

I don't know what changed in the 2019 he went from he didn't care too much how baseball went to " Do you think I can make it  playing in college?" " I want to try and go play."  "Can you get me some more information on college....?"  

Pretty fun to be apart of right now.

The 2021 is chasing " I want to play outside....". Finding out about teams that host in Seattle.

Thanks for all the information, it's helped us alot.