Skip to main content

Reply to "Chance to play in college"

Update:

- 2019 Signed his commitment form to a 4 yr school in AZ. The Coach wants him to play OF, but pitch primarily. HE did very well in the AZ Fall Classic. Hit 89 with nothing lower than 85 on the FB. No hits and 5 K's in 3 innings. While there in AZ and after that , He spoke to a number of colleges  - two DI's made contact , 3-4 DII's and a number of D III's, 7-8 Jucos. It's been a real whirlwind ....  We have also been informed that he has a number of MLB teams following him as he finishes his Senior Year of High School. I'm not telling him that. It's been really crazy watching this occur from earlier this spring.

-2021 Went to AZ for the Classic also. Hit 84  pitched very well and hit well. Our coach informed us 2021, thanks to his brother doing so well, is getting a lot of questions and follow ups  from some DI's in Washington, AZ, and California. He's about the same size as 2019 now- He seems to be enjoying a growth spurt - both have gained a good 10 lbs it seems over the spring/summer/fall until now. 

I can't say enough about this site and you guys helping me out. The private messages and potential summer teams. I've been able to pass on to a couple of other parents who kids are going on too up here in Alaska.

Thanks.