Skip to main content

Reply to "Chance to play in college"

New News:

A MLB scout/friend that was up here this summer called Mom and I over the weekend and offered a spring scout team spot for FEB/March he would like to see him on if a roster spot was available. He said the 2021 is still young but would like to see him compete against some kids down in the lower 48.

I talked with the HC about if anything was said on 2021. He said they asked where 2019 was and where he was going to college, if the kid (2021) was going anywhere else this summer and when we started the HS season.

Concerning intangibles:

I've never had to worry about the 2021 playing hard or his heart. He's always chased his Big brothers,older players and always wants to be the "Alpha" or the winner.. He's always been around our program since he was a 6th grader.

My concern is the connection/recruiting process living in Alaska. So all the numbers are on the video the 3rd party made. Stalker, Laser, the whole gambit. They did a great job.We will use that to send out to colleges this month.

Traveling out:

We are contemplating a 18U team in Seattle for the Junior going to Senior year rather than Legion. Lots of things are up in the air. Using your comments and suggestions have helped me to get mom on board more. Now that 2019 is leaving Mom and the rest of the kids are grown, She seems to be willing to try...( I think there will be some traveling for her if this happens.  

I'll keep you updated.