Skip to main content

Reply to "Charleston, SC"

quote:
Originally posted by dolphindan1:
You would be better off staying at the Isle of Palms...Kiawah is a heck of a trek into say Mt Pleasant or into North Charleston where if the Diamond Devils are hosting I imagine your games are gonna be...I would say a good 45 hard minutes to Mt P in good traffic...give an hour to North Charleston....Isle palms is nice you can rent houses right on the beach and your 10 mins into Mt Pleasant and 20-25 to North Charleston...just my opinion much better for travelling to and from fields...now if you have extra time before or after your tourney then i highly recommend Kiawah or Seabrook...keep in mind the closest fast food place will be about 25 mins and thats limited to just a couple choices...there has been a new big development close to Kiawau and Seabrook which has stores and shops and grocery stores...

http://freshfieldsvillage.com/

good luck with your tourney

Thanks very much! We actually found a terrific deal in Mount Pleasant. We'll get to the beach when we have an opportunity, but on a daily basis we'll be very centrally located which will be good with fields spread all over the area. The local chambers of commerce were very helpful, too.