Skip to main content

Reply to "Clarification or Interpretation on Balk"

quote:
Originally posted by bluezebra:
IronHorse..Good name. That's about the extent of your brain cells. If you could read, you would see that I was responding to goMo's statement, not Connell's.

Along with my double-major, I have a minor in English. What are your qualifications? And "grammatical" is spelled with TWO "M"s.

Snazzy comeback. I know who you were responding to. goMo's first sentence is "pitching is not to deceive runners." To which you cleverly respond "Your "imo" is wrong. The balk rule is about deceiving runners..."

You then go on to berate folks who you don't feel are qualified, even though this guy's point is the same as yours. That makes you an a-hole. It also makes you look extremely intelligent, but of course you are a double-major w/ a minor in English. Very impressive.

My qualifications in regards to officiating probably don't match yours, but since I wasn't commenting on officiating, that's what folks with a JD (fancy letters for Law Degree) would refer to as irrelevant. I was commenting on common sense. But I like the way you throw up the "qualifications" defense when ever someone questions you. It was really classy when you threw it up at a 14 yr old kid because he put down "surfing" as a hobby. Glad to see your in it for the kids. Bluehair.

p.s. - I promise when I start turning in my posts for a grade I begin proofreading them for grimaticull errors.
Last edited by ironhorse