Skip to main content

Reply to "Club Baseball and Division 3, Drexel, F&M"

Nickm118,

My two cents....If you were my son, we would be having a dialogue about your education and career path not baseball. Baseball shouldn't even enter into the decision at this point. You were not recruited to play at the next level and it isn't going to open any doors for you at this time. Sorry, somebody had to say it. Once you've made your academic choice, then baseball can be part of your life again. BTW - That 5 year 3 yr co-op program sounds really good in today's economy....you would be getting paid to learn.

Most young men your age do not know what they want to do with their career. Typically, they go to a University or College to try different things to figure out what they want to do or pursue. I would think both Drexel and Franklin and Marshall can provide a broad spectrum of choices and options. If you are absolutely certain, and positive that sports managment is your future then I would choose Drexel. Whether it is Drexel or F&M, you need a backup plan such as business, finance, marketing, law, etc...just in case sports managment doesn't work out.

Best of luck!
Last edited by fenwaysouth