Skip to main content

Reply to "Coaching descisions"

Originally Posted by jp24:

Lighten up? Lighten up??? Come on. YOU would be the one who's consistently unwilling to lighten up, TPM. I have read your posts for two years. I have a 2016 who may well make it as far or farther than your son. We are Cardinal fans from St. Louis, so I want badly to like you. YOU need to listen once in awhile and respond to what people SAY, not what you THINK they say. I am becoming convinced that you run more people off of this board than you help, Maybe it's time to move on. Or chill. I hope you chill, because even though you don';t REALLY know it all, you do have experience. That could be valuable ... if you'd think before you type.  

Whoa,let's take a breath jp24... Not sure what offended you so much and I'm certainly not sure with what your son "might do" in the future has to do with anything however I think you’re a bit over the line on this one.  While some of the old timers aren't always part of the welcome wagon, the trade off is if we listen to what is being said it can be of great value. To suggest TPM (or others) move on because they speak the hard truth is a grave mistake   While you may not like her direct method of communicating, TPM has helped more people on this site than you probably have post (myself included).  

Come on...no disrespect to the OP however did TPM's (and others) suggestion to not worry so much, learn the game (read a rule book)  and enjoy the ride warrant such an attack?  

I think not...so yeah...let's all lighten up a bit   

Edit:  By the way 2016dad I forgot to welcome you aboard...hope you don't run off and continue asking questions.  As you have found out you will be provided with plenty of opinions, the good thing is you will start to see things from many different POV's and make  some great friends .  I found the HSBBW to be much like moving into a new school mid-year..it might be a little awkward getting acclimated however once you get to know the personalities you will find this place to be a treasure chest of knowledge. Good luck! 

Last edited by jerseydad