Skip to main content

Reply to "Coast to Coast baseball, Any Good??"

lineshot: Although Coast to Coast is offering a showcase this year, that is not their primary business. They offer a well-run, competitive baseball and cultural experience in Puerto Rico, Australia and Hawaii. They are what they advertise to be - and then some. Expensive? I don't think so given the level of competition, coaching, accommodations, transportation, staff/trainers, restaurants, etc., not to mention the cultural experience, which is priceless. My son would do it again if time and circumstances permitted, and that speaks volumes to me. While Coast to Coast was his first 'international rodeo', it wasn't his last. He has not thought enough about some of his other experiences to say he would do them again. Having been fortunate enough to experience this myself, I would do it again as well.

As far as the showcase they offer - that might be a different story. I can't speak to that. What I can say is what 99% of the posters on this forum would say - PG probably has the best showcase / exposure for the money.

As far as baseball and showcases being such a big business, that happened a while back. Who is getting rich I don't know. I do know they are here to stay for a while. The showcases, travel teams, etc. are not holding a gun to our heads. We as parents spend our money freely as we see fit.

In conclusion I'd like to say that my son was able to truly relax and enjoy some pretty competitive baseball with Coast to Coast. He made some new friends from different parts of the globe.It was truly a fun experience for him.