Skip to main content

Reply to "College Athletes & Grades"

fanofgame posted:

5. "Make sure you pick good people to build your business with, as they'll determine 80 percent of your success. The best people are honest and have lots of enthusiasm. Don't worry too much about their level of experience when you're interviewing, as the right attitude always delivers much more than just experience."

6. "I built the business exactly the way my mother built and ran her family. I wanted a replication of the big, happy family I grew up in. I wanted happy people having fun."

From Barb on shark tank

I think maybe there are people who think different 

The right attitude is the question here fanofgame, that's what Swampboy is saying.  The person with the right attitude would take advanced courses in what they wanted to do, not sit down with their advisors and plot out the simplest route to graduate.

When you hire people that take the easy way out of everything you don't have a happy workplace you have people that are waiting to throw other people under the bus and don't take responsibility for their own actions, or inactions, because these are also the "I'm going to stay in my box and only do what I am strictly told to do, I'm here for a check, nothing more."