Skip to main content

Reply to "College Baseball and Covid"

@Pedaldad posted:

I get the joke, but can you provide some hard evidence for the "outcomes outside of die that suck." with the rate of occurrence. I am not being sardonic.  I look very hard for this information and if you have a legitimate source with data, I'd like to look at it for myself.  If you don't, then I worry this is repeated conjecture that causes people to be paralyzed by irrational fear, like when they rely on media.

It makes me think of one of my partner's Amish patients.  My partner asked this Amish patient how their community was doing in the wake of this pandemic.  His reply was,  " We are doing fine.  We don't watch the news."

Are you asking me to provide hard evidence for "outcomes outside of die that suck"? Can we agree that "suck" is a subjective term? What information are you looking very hard for exactly? 

Looking at your history, do you have a horse in the race? Seems like you're just someone who likes to be the contrarian which is fine, and needed! but interested to know the end game....if there is one outside of internet troll....?