Skip to main content

Reply to "College Baseball and Covid"

@nycdad posted:

Going to follow-up to this because I can see where it's going.....We can argue who is right, or who has that more "pithy" reply, but at the end of the day, do you think any of your contributions to this forum have helped anyone anyone on their baseball journey? Not sure mine have.....

I don't know.

But I provide very little of my actual opinion.  If you really have reviewed my posts you will notice that most are based on evidence from reliable sources and data.  I have actually received private messages from multiple individuals on this forum either thanking me for providing info that they didn't know and sometimes requesting locations where they can look at things for themselves.  They are also trying to be educated.

You seem like an insightful person, and I think we both can agree that something really bad happened in NYC.  The death rate went up to between 7-8 times normal.  That is catastrophic.  So I would like to ask you, given the serious nature of that catastrophe, why would anyone want to make claims about this pandemic that that make it out to be worse than the horrible event that it already is without hard evidence of such?