Skip to main content

Reply to "College Baseball and Covid"

I don't wholly buy into the 6% being the qualifier but they did make a change.  I just have a problem with the numbers being excellerated.  How can a person who dies in a wreck or dies of cancer or a heart attack be a Covid death?  If it fits into the main Covid qualifiers then maybe but if they have large pre-existing conditions then Covid was a minimal factor not THE reason.  If you are referring to people in certain circles, those of us who want the truth to be told, then put me in that circle.  I'm tired of the lies that are being told to put people in fear and make bad decisions.  It is no different than saying that certain circles believe that everyone who died in the past 6 months died of Covid whether they ever tested positive or not.  If it was not THE main factor of their death then they did not die of Covid.  That is no different than a person who has cancer dying in a car wreck.  That is not a cancer death.  Just give us the truth, not your agenda.  Be the medical professionals that you are supposed to be is my statement to the medical community.