Skip to main content

Reply to "College baseball and emotions"

You know we all knew what the story line going into the game was. Cole , Cole and more Cole. We get it he is a stud. We get it he is a great kid with a tremendous future in the game. But you don't have to give us a story line. The game will suffice all on its own. Let the game be the story line. It was obvious Patrick was doing everything in his power to keep the story line going once it was apparent Cole was not going to be the story.

When I am watching a game I want to hear commentary on THE GAME. I want to watch the game and listen to someone simply give play by play. The entire game he tries to shove a story line down your throat. I really don't care who wins the CWS. I like both teams. I think both teams are great and the players carry themsleves the right way.

I like Jackie Bradley Jr , he is a heck of a player. I remember him from the Richmond Braves and we played against him and his team at East Cobb. But do I need to hear everytime he gets up the same story? How he is a five tool player. How he said this, did this, did that? If he gets a hit "There he goes again!" If he gets out."OH he just missed that one." Save the hype. Save it Mike. Just call the freakin game.