Skip to main content

Reply to "College coach coming to a HS practice"

quote:
Originally posted by GA SC Diamond:
My 2013 son hit 85mph and is pitching Var's line up.
Now thats smoke!

TPM has jumped me before, But has also type things that helped me Hope she keeps it up, when she feels like helping help when she feels like we are wasting space tell us its all good..
One time my topic said UGA bla bla bla, and I put a link to a great site not just about UGA ,
quote:
TPM
HSBBWeb Old Timer

Posted January 30, 2011 08:46 AM
Great news, however if everyone posted the schedule of their fav D1 team we'd be in trouble.
Then gave Her own great link
We win some we lose some.
now Can't we all just get along!

Should I take that as a compliment?
You know I can be a pain but you do know I will be there to answer any question, and I have done so over and over.
But sometimes there comes a time when some people need to learn to help themselves. After a while, your questions as some beleive, so easy to find the answer, may just be a veil for letting us know about what is happening.
I realize that the recruiting process can make us nuts, it's very nerve racking, calm down relax, some of these questions some ask really have nothing to do with the process, do they? I mean seriously does it matter if the coach can talk to your son, does it matter if your son can sit in the dugout? We've been through it and I can tell you these things don't matter, what matters is the commitment.
Sorry, but on this one, I am not speaking for just myself. You all might want to go back to the topic here in recruiting, Questions or Announcements?
Maybe some people don't get it, maybe that's why I posed my post the way I did. Why not just look it up, then bookmark it for future reference?

And if one is at work, and doesn't have time to research why are you taking the time to ask the question on the HSBBW?