Skip to main content

Reply to "College coach coming to a HS practice"

I think that the problem is that people come here with preconceived ideas that their son deserves more than they are getting, everyone su cks. When things don't happen then everything stinks, the coaches stink, the recruiters stink, the showcase and tourney people stink, everyone is just plane no good.

Some folks these days want and feel that people need to do things for them, examples are that they need to make sure they get told the D1 coach shows up, they need every question answered, the HS coach needs to bend to THIER rules or he is bad.

In other words, alot of it is "it's all about me". Not everyone though, I commend each and every parent and player that has taken steps, personal responsibility to see that their player finds the right fit, understands how things work and that takes time, that takes hard work and some just don't want to do it. It doesn't have to take a whole bunch of money either just good planning. It's easy to blame others.

That may not be the case in this topic but seems to be the theme around here lately.
Last edited by TPM