Skip to main content

Reply to "College coach coming to a HS practice"

quote:
Originally posted by cb12:
When I saw the topic, I too was interested. I am not bragging, but I do know that a college coach has contacted our high school coach about coming to watch my son at practice. My friends asked, "are they allowed to talk to him at practice?" I answered, " I don't know!" Lo and behold...someone asked that very same question on here. I thought to myself "Great! These seem to be knowledgeable people who can help answer this question. Now I won't have to go searching through the NCAA rules to find out! Thank God because I find some of the rules a little confusing!" However...what I got was alot of complaining about Eric. I don't know hime and I don't know his history. Quite frankly, I don't care. Let him brag about his son in a subliminal way. Who cares! I am a newbie and was looking for a simple answer. I'm still not sure if the question was ever answered. So, I'll ask it again...Can a college coach speak to a player at practice? My son is a junior and I really am just curious.
Thank You!

Say what? You asked this very question on March 1st and 3FG gave you and Eric the exact answer. Why are you asking the same question now? Unbelievable. Please review the thread YOU started on March 1st Roll Eyes
Last edited by ClevelandDad