Skip to main content

Reply to "College coach coming to a HS practice"

quote:
Originally posted by Eric G:
TPM,

I think I got it.

Yes, basically a college coach cannot evaluate or make in-person, off-campus contact with a player from mid November through February.

13.02.5.3 Quiet Period. A quiet period is a period of time when it is permissible to make in-person recruiting contacts only on the institution’s campus. No in-person, off-campus recruiting contacts or evaluations may
be made during the quiet period.
13.02.5.4 Dead Period. [i] A dead period is a period of time when it is not permissible to make in-person recruiting contacts or evaluations on or off the institution’s campus ........

For baseball the Quiet Period is the Friday of the week of the fall signing of the National Letter of Intent through
the month of February. The Dead Periods are the near the early signing period in November, and the near the first week of the spring signing periood.

I appreciate you following up and the genuine concern if I had found the answer. Unfortunately, I dont have peoples ID's memorized and what they are famous for providing. I post on the average of 8x per month, you post an average of 164x per month.

Did you get it or just copy it. What is the answer to your original question, cb12 needs an answer, thought that you would have found the answer by now. Can he talk to him?
You post more than 8x a month, and of what topic are your posts? Questions asked are sometimes posted in multiple places, for instance the once aobut Standford, in recruiting and ask about colleges. Where you afraid someone would miss the question or someone would miss seeing that your son got an invite?! I don't get that please explain.