Skip to main content

Reply to "College coaches - Integrity"

With being the least controversial as possible please (anyone whom this applies to) please leave the drama (of all sorts) at the door. Don't bring it in here. As a student and an athlete, I was attracted to this board because it talks baseball-what I love to do. I must say of late (and just a slow compiling problem over time) that all the bickering and cross words (as joking or serious as they may be) have started to really discourage me from reading and or contributing to this site. What some people see as a clear joke, may not be as clear to someone else. I think that everyone's different backgrounds add to the quality of this site, and it's very interesting to see how the backgrounds can affect opinions, but when it becomes a constant battle in tons of different threads, I just want to yell stop. I've slowed down my posting because of school, but also because it isn't any fun in reading adults-supposedly mature people with kids of their own- bicker at eachother. I understand, some may be saying they are just defending themselves, and I see your point, but maybe sometimes there are more constructive ways. I don't mean this to insult any one person. This is a general comment on a tendency I've noticed through time. Honestly, to tell you the truth, this site is a perfect example on why politics are... politics.
Last edited by Dtiger